7/09/2009

July 9, 2009

haven't really been up to anything cept work lately..been lazy with the blog

-got downtown early to look around h&m and forever 21 a little
bought some shoes from h&m for $20..why not?..bought some readers from forever 21
-work 1200-1900
paycheck came in today..I'm really happy..averaged 13.00 an hour..hella good considering my base pay is 9.00 an hour
-met up with jori at the bart station to pick up his mom's car from hayward
-ate dinner at wendy's..delicious
-went to walmart to look for hot plates..found the perfect one..but no more left..and I couldn't buy the display..suuuuper bummed
-went back home
-chatted with my babe for a little while
-now I'm watching conan

DSC_0003 copy0001

DSC_0005 copy0002

At the end of the day, what matters is my paycheck is pretty obese.


No comments: