6/11/2009

June 8, 2009

-woke up 0430
-left my auntie's house at 0500 for murrieta..she drove the first 40 minutes
-drove for a good 6 hours with one stop to gas up
-arrived in murrieta around 1140
-chilled at the house for a little...then went to mike's house to hang out a bit..
-ended up going to matt pierce's house to play some brawl..matt killed me and mike..punk..
-picked up my brother's from school
-went to the mall with the whole family..mom, sister, brothers, auntie and cousin victoria
-the promenade is hella different now..crazy..
-had dinner after we got home
-was craving some frozen yogurt..so I called up charmaine to see if she wanted to come
-picked her up around 2200..went to whimsical in the promenade..it was cool..the promenade is actually a cool place to chill
-decided to pick up some face wash from walmart..so me and charmaine headed there after we finished our froyo
-picked up facewash and some swedish fish..
-dropped off charmaine..went home and slept

DSC_0004 copy

DSC_0010 copy

DSC_0015 copy

DSC_0016 copy

At the end of the day, what matters is I'm home.

1 comment:

Tyler Joe said...

i love how you have two differnet dates on your title