6/05/2009

June 4, 2009

-woke up around 0900
-went downtown to the franchise tax board and veterans affairs office to retrieve some paperwork and turn in some paperwork..got done around 1130
-got home..ate some leftover ribs..waited to get picked up
-sophia picked up vanessa, jori and I
-she had to pick up and deposit her paycheck, then we went to tanforan
-visited cousin sean for a minute at gnc while sophia tried to get a blackjack II..she failed
-the other three had lunch in the food court while I read up on some random facts on my ipod
-went to at&t near serramonte so I could upgrade my phone..ended up getting a samsung propel..the girls went to ross to pick up a few things while I was setting up the upgrade
-walked over to ross..waited in line for a ridiculous amount of time
-went to pick up vanessa's little brother..chilled at vanessa's house for a little..had a bowl of pho while watching the NBA finals..whassup lakers!!
-went home to finish the game
-now watching conan..thank God he's back..fallon was killing me..

I don't know why..but I took pictures of the elevators I was in when downtown..hah
DSC_0002 copy0003

DSC_0004 copy0005

DSC_0032 copy0002

DSC_0047 copy0001

DSC_0052 copy0006

DSC_0054 copy0007

DSC_0104 copy0004

At the end of the day, what matters is I got a phone with a QWERTY keyboard.

No comments: