5/24/2009

May 23, 2009

-work 1000-1700
boring as shit..hardly any commission for me..whatever
-met up my bestfriend charmaine, her sister kim and cousin ashley at stonestown
-walked around a bit, paid my gym fee real quick
-headed over to her place in park merced
-chilled with with charmaine for a minute, chatting about her moving up and shit..and how to lay out her room to optimize coolness
-the parents got back from wherever they were..hung out real quick..they left for some lounge/bar/club or something..gave us some pizza money
-ordered round table..came little over half an hour later..we ate while watching 40 year old virgin..a classic
-david picked me up from park merced..headed home
-found out auntie nikki and uncle ron wanted to try in n out sometime..so I said why not tonight?
-me and david took them to in n out..picked up jori from the bart station first..i treated everyone to food..just got myself a strawberry shake though
-now time to sleeeeep.

DSC_0002 copy0001

DSC_0081 copy0005

DSC_0056 copy0002

DSC_0058 copy0004

DSC_0079 copy0003

At the end of the day, what matters is my bestfriend is really moving up!..finally..hah.

No comments: