5/12/2009

May 12, 2009

-values in american life 0935-1050
started film noir..watched sin city..real cool..whatsup jessica alba..hah
-english II 1235-1350
did some revision practice and grammar stuff
-got home..ate some lunch
-headed to vanessa's to go with her, ann, and sophia to grab frozen yogurt
played brawl while waiting for jori to shower up and stuff..of course I won..
-went to serramonte
stopped by forever21 first to pick up a shirt
went to get some frozen yogurt
visited d.barry at gnc..picked up a new shaker
-went to daiso..this japanese store..hella cool..but some of the stuff was questionable..I'll comment more on the pics
I picked up an apron and a cup for my morning green tea
-dropped sophia off at home, dropped ann off at home, dropped me and jori off at home
-had chicken adobo for dinner
-started the laundry while talking to my babe
-worked out a bit
-now I'm gonna try to sleep

DSC_0012 copy0003

do I really have to say what this banana holder looks like..?..and pink too?..
DSC_0024 copy0002

this is a voice enhancer..helium in a can..you literally suck the helium from the can..should that really be encouraged to little kids?
DSC_0025 copy0001

green tea cup
DSC_0040 copy0004

DSC_0045 copy0005

At the end of the day, what matters is I'm that my film review essay due date has been postponed to next tuesday.

No comments: