3/28/2009

March 27, 2009

-had to take all the kids to school..not fun waking up early
-went over to sara's to spend some time together..played pool, watched tv
-had sushi for a late lunch
crunch rolls and california rolls from hana sushi
-picked up jarrod and stefan, dropped stefan off at church for his conformation retreat
-got dropped off at sara's house
-napped a little..then had to go to my house to pick up a few things before heading to the airport
-sara dropped me off at ontario..I didn't feel right after..
-flight back to sf was delayed a bit
-jori and my lola picked me up from oakland airport..bart isn't that safe at night time..especially at oakland
-got home..still not feeling right..
-called my baby..felt a little better..
-sleep cause I'm opening at work tomorrow..ugg

DSC_0006 copy0006

DSC_0082 copy0005

DSC_0090 copy0004


At the end of the day, what matters is I think I got the most out of my spring break...

No comments: