2/03/2009

February 3, 2009

-woke up early to do the reading for class today
-values in american life 0935-1050
-went to my spot to do some homework for the next class, also ate my sandwich I made in the morning
-english II 1235-1350
moved to a new classroom..good bye cool lights..starting to look at poetry, which I am not excited about
-went home, had a bowl of yogurt with granola
-did nothing for a long time
-dinner
-had another bowl of yogurt with granola, I'm so happy that it's healthy, cause I'm addicted
-now I'm watching the new scrubs

DSC_0002 copy0001

DSC_0005 copy0002


At the end of the day, what matters is I got my homework done on time.



by the way..I'm selling my 24-85mm Nikon lens..let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a good price..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didnt you just purchase that lens. im interested, but why are you selling it?